This webinar, delivered by the HPE Centre of Excellence, will be an introduction to the gdb4hpc and ccdb debugging tools that are provided in the HPE Cray Programming Environment on ARCHER2.
The webinar aims to answer the following questions:
- What debugging tools are available on ARCHER2?
- What is gdb?
- How do I use gdb and what are its capabilities?
- What does gdb4hpc add to gdb?
- How do I use gdb4hpc on ARCHER2?
- How would I debug a hanging/crashing application with gdb4hpc?
- What is the Cray Comparative Debugger (ccdb)?
- When and how would I use ccdb?
- How would I create an assertion script and compare two programs with ccdb?
This online session is open to all. It will use the Blackboard Collaborate platform.