ARCHER2 has a series of policies designed to ensure we provide the best possible service to users. In particular, the aim is to provide a high quality service that is safe, accessible and inclusive.
These policies form an integrated whole, based on the Terms and Conditions of Access. They lay down both what we expect from Users, and how we will carry out the commitments we make to them in the Terms and Conditions. Policies will be reviewed on at least an annual basis and you will be asked to confirm you accepy policy changes annually.
- Terms and Conditions of Access
- SAFE Acceptable Use Policy
- Password and Username Policy
- End of Life Policy for User Accounts and Projects
- Website Accessibility Policy
- Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Training Code of Conduct
- Training Privacy Statement