UKRI are having weekly meetings with the ARCHER2 providers, EPCC and Cray/HPE. We are making good progress and are still on track to start installation of some compute capacity (a pilot system) in mid-July.

We are also looking at further ARCHER extensions due to the COVID-19 delay. We now expect ARCHER to remain operational until September.

More precise dates will be announced when they are available.